Animated Wedding Invitation

Into "In a sweet cloud" you will find much information, humour, events , and some advices, and of course, all you are looking to make your sweeter wedding. Enter and feel like in a sweet cloud!

redes sociales

2

Coffee Or Tea? What Do You Prefer?



     Today. I'm going to speak you about the benefits of these drinks.There are many false stories about them. But today, there is not any scientific research that tell us something.

     But, I can tell you my experience, I am a very nervous person, and the caffeine affects me much more than I would like, because every time I drink coffee is like Supergirl would be inside of me. For it, when I drink coffee, I try to do it in the early morning and if I drank other cup it would be in the lunch but never as a snack...because after I suffer the consequences, I can't sleep. And I have recently read that one of my theories is true, it is not adviseable to drink coffee in the afternoon.



     But every person is a world, and I know many people who can drink as cups of coffee as they want, and they are in the same state.I'm soooo jealous, because I love coffee...
So, you are thinking, that my choice is tea. I love infusions and, of course tea. But if my problem with the coffee was the cafeine, with the tea is the theine.

     For it, I drink one or other when i know, that I can go to bed when I want. Wow! I'm distracting of the item.I'm going to analyze the coffee and the tea and you decide, which is better for you.


Coffee


     Coffee contains substances known as polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants that slow aging and protect cells from mutations harmful to our health. The high concentration of antioxidants in coffee helps to fight with the effects of free radicals, harmful substances, which are responsible for many diseases and possible premature aging.

     Antioxidants help prevent cancer and other cardiovascular diseases. Also, there are substantial indications that coffee helps prevent type 2 diabetes and Parkinson's disease.

     Caffeine has stimulant effects that decrease the feeling of tiredness and fatigue, while increasing the concentration and mental processing. Too much caffeine can have negative effects such as agitation, insomnia or palpitations. However, these effects vary with the individual.

     The main problem with the coffee is that it is not known what should be the recommended daily amount. Each person has a different tolerance level to caffeine and assimilation particularly in the digestive tract. To further complicate things, some studies indicate that the amount of coffee that should be taken so that the beneficial effects are too high are featured. Over time, these doses as high could cause more harm than good to our health.


Tea


     Tea is a drink that offers great health benefits. It can also prevent a variety of diseases according to the type of tea we make.

     Green tea is rich in antioxidants and has long been known for its cancer-fighting properties and prevent cardiovascular disease. Recently, Japanese researchers have discovered that tea also helps to fight against allergies because their antioxidants are capable of blocking the biochemical processes that cause the allergic reaction.

     Oolong Tea helps delay aging. Recent studies in the U.S., Japan and Taiwan in mice show that oolong tea helps to maintain a more youthful appearance. Green Tea As to say that he attributed many of the properties able to fight the diseases mentioned, but if we talk about anti-cancer properties is White Tea which stands out for its greatest potential. Red Tea is specially designed to combat bad cholesterol. Finally, note that the benefits of Black tea are less prominent than those of  green tea, although the former also contains a high concentration of antioxidants.


2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing important and useful information. The tea and coffee both are useful for the health. I like to have tea in comparison to coffee.

    Regards,
    Glan Deas
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it has been helpful. Thanks for your comment!.

    ReplyDelete

visit-our-website